We invite you to get involved! The public plays an important role in the project development and decision-making process of this study. There are multiple ways to get involved – call, write, or email us – see the Contact Information tab for further details. There are several opportunities to participate in the study, including:
- Kick-off Meeting: A project kick-off meeting will be held on August 13, 2019 with elected officials and public agencies to introduce the project and establish project intent, review the study approach and project schedule, and answer questions pertaining to the presented material. A copy of the presentation will be available under the Project Documents tab after the meeting.
- Public Information Meeting: A Public Information Meeting will be held to present the alternative corridors being considered to move forward in the project development process and allow the public to express concerns, ask questions, and make comments to be included in the project files.
- WikiMap Tool: The study will utilize a WikiMap Tool, which can be accessed here. Use of this tool offers the public an opportunity to add location-based notes to a map of the study area at any point during the study process. The project team will utilize this information to help inform the process and guide solutions.
Newsletters will be prepared to keep you informed about the project. Newsletters will be posted to this website under the Project Documents tab and are tentatively planned as follows:
- Newsletter 1 – Study Kick-off
- Newsletter 2 – Study Mid-point
- Newsletter 3 – Public Information Meeting
Newsletters will also be mailed to individuals, businesses, agency staff, and elected officials who live, own or represent the study area, respectively.
If you have questions about the project, or would like to schedule a meeting with the study team and your group or neighborhood association, please contact: